SCS supports environmental sustainability practices through the conduct of our business. We believe in environmental leadership, stewardship, and responsibility, and we also believe that business success and environmental responsibility work well together.
In our commitment to this policy, SCS will:
- Develop knowledge of sustainable practice through education to create the best, most feasible and practical solutions.
- Encourage sustainable practice in all SCS offices.
- Conserve natural resources by reducing waste, reusing materials where practical, participating in recycling programs, and purchasing recycled products and goods.
- Practice responsible energy use through conservation and efficiency.
- Provide services and expertise to help others develop or improve sustainable practice.
- Encourage the participation of SCS staff in community sustainability programs through local office partnerships and activities.
- Seek to improve the sustainability of operations by communicating with other employees and assessing our progress towards implementation.
If you have questions or comments regarding our sustainability policy or the SCS website, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
3900 Kilroy Airport Way, Suite 100
Long Beach, CA 90806-6816