The American Bar Association’s Section of the Environment, Energy, and Resources (SEER) is hosting its 27th Fall Conference, September 11-14, 2019, at the Westin Copley Place in Boston.
The conference will feature panel discussions and breakout sessions on such timely topics as:
- The regulatory environment under the current administration
- Air quality regulations and enforcement
- Redevelopment of contaminated properties
- Recent Supreme Court Decisions
- Planning in an area of climate change
- The state of CERCLA and EPA reform
- Major infrastructure projects
- Climate litigation
- Environmental insurance
- Power production
- The Clean Water Act
- China’s impact on our environmental and energy laws
- and much more
The conference will also include numerous social and networking opportunities, including a welcome reception, public service project, and a Leadership Day.