Visit SCS Engineers’ booth (Booth 50) and meet our professionals attending and presenting at BioCycle Magazine’s 19th Annual Conference on Renewable Energy from Organics Recycling (REFOR19), October 28-31, 2019, at the Madison Marriott West, in Madison, Wisconsin. SCS is a conference sponsor.
SCS Professional Betsy Powers, together with Andrew Zikeli of Air Liquide Advanced Technologies US LLC, will speak about “Navigating the RNG Pipeline Permitting Process.”
REFOR19 will bring experts together to help you tap new renewable energy from organics opportunities, solve core challenges, explore solutions, and increase biogas production and markets for digestate and nutrients.
The conference will feature four days of the most authoritative intel on
- Business and logistics of renewable natural gas from anaerobic digestion facilities
- Project development, financing
- Feedstocks, materials handling
- AD + composting symbiosis
- Biogas and digestate markets
- Codigestion At WRRFs, agricultural digesters
- BMPs for AD facilities
- Contaminant management
- RFS, LCFS updates
- Public policies and regulations
- Organics recycling infrastructure
In addition to the conference sessions, workshop, and site tours, this is a great networking opportunity. Make valuable connections with AD industry trendsetters and meet with the who’s who in the anaerobic digestion and renewable energy industry, including local, state and federal government officials, facility managers, investors, organic waste generators, private sector project developers, nutrient managers, digester operators, and farmers.