Meet SCS professionals at BioCycle West Coast 19, a four-day conference covering current core challenges and solutions to Catalyze Organics Recycling. This 32nd Annual Conference will run from April 1-4, 2019, at the Red Lion Hotel on the River, in Portland, Oregon.
BioCycle West Cost 19 features the faces and minds behind organics recycling – the BioCycle think tank. Conference topics will include:
- Program development
- Organics collection strategies
- Anaerobic digestion
- Compost markets
- Biogas and digestate markets
- Food waste prevention and recovery
- BMPs for composting and AD facilities
- Contaminant management
- Compostable products
The conference will also feature workshops and site tours, will bring experts together to address current core challenges and solutions to catalyze organics recycling:
- changing behavior, from households to municipal decision makers, to improve the success and effectiveness of organics recycling programs.
- Composting facility assessments to upgrade operations to take multiple feedstock streams and build high value compost markets.
- Business and logistics of renewable natural gas from anaerobic digestion facilities
- State and local policies that facilitate organics diversion and market development