Meet SCS Engineers Project Manager, Christine Stokes, who is attending BRIGHTFIELDS 2019 – NEW ENGLAND — a solar energy development event about powering up greenfields, brownfields and landfills. The conference is hosted by Brownfield Listings, and will take place at The Falls Event Center in Manchester, New Hampshire, on July 23, 2019.
Brightfields 2019 – New England will address issues important to:
- Landowners, property managers and communities interested in the development of solar energy on their land (rather than rooftops)
- Solar developers seeking land for purchase or lease
- Public and private sector professionals working in the solar space
- Anyone motivated towards developing greenfields, greyfields, brownfields, landfills and Superfund sites into solar power generating assets
- Anyone seeking to learn more about the application of solar power production onto the land.
The conference will also feature 1-on-1 help and Q&A sessions by EPA & TAB experts on all aspects of brightfield development.
In addition to educational sessions, a plenary luncheon, exhibits, and a mixer, the conference will feature networking opportunities at breakfast and at the post conference reception.
The conference is hosted in collaboration with New Hampshire’s Regional Planning Commissions, and New Jersey’s Science & Technology University (NJIT).