Previously recorded – now on-demand
Complimentary Registration for CCIM Institute Members and Non-members
This CCIM webinar on overcoming environmental challenges in real estate transactions is being hosted by the San Diego chapter of CCIM to better understand:
- Information on $500M in grant funding for Brownfields sites in California;
- Tools, strategies, and advice to address common environmental issues in real estate transactions, including environmental insurance;
- The most recent information on controversial new guidance for “vapor intrusion” and what it means for deals, loans, and possible regulatory oversight;
- Asbestos rules and regulations for tenant improvement and adaptive reuse projects, including City and County requirements, and buyers who specialize and target “environmental” sites and deals.
Start at 8:14 to skip housekeeping and introductions.
The panel of experts includes:
- Dan Johnson, Vice President, SCS Engineers;
- Greg Schilz, Executive Vice President, Environmental Practice Leader, CAC Specialty;
- Cris Ramirez, CAC, Senior Project Advisor, SCS Engineers; and
- Alissa Barrow, PE, Project Manager, SCS Engineers.