EUEC 2020: The Energy, Utility & Environment Conference and Exhibition, is set to proceed as a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE, with remote access to EUEC 2020, using a brand new EUEC Mobile App that will be active April 15, 2020.
You can Register as a “Virtual Attendee” giving you the ability to network and learn all from the comfort of your mobile device.
The conference will include presentations on numerous tracks:
- Utility Regs, Permits and Compliance
- AQ Control, Compliance & Testing
- Coal, Oil, Gas, Pumps & Turbines
- Power Gen & Energy Services
- Climate, MSW, LFG, RNG, Biofuels
- Renewable Energy, Storage, Efficiency
- O&M, DDD & EHS, Fire Safety
- CCR, CCS, ELG, and Coal Ash
- Water, 316(B) & Cooling Tower