Meet SCS Engineers professional Leslie Lukacs who will be attending The Resource Recycling Conference in St. Louis, October 22 – 24, 2018. The Resource Recycling Conference, in partnership with the National Recycling Coalition and in alliance with Waste360 and the Missouri Recycling Association, is a must-attend conference for the recycling industry’s most influential policy leaders, CEOs, and government officials.
The conference, now in its ninth year, is your opportunity to network with over 400 industry professionals from influential organizations, including your clients, prospective partners, vendors, and top materials management decision-makers. The lineup of education sessions will offer attendees the latest on materials processing trends, tactics to boost diversion rates, legislative talking points, market analysis, and much more.
The Resource Recycling Conference shines a light on the topics most relevant to recycling and composting professionals. Experts from across the field will share fresh research findings and delve into key company developments and informed prognoses of the future. The schedule is being finalized, but some of the featured topics will include:
- Kicking Out Contamination, organized by The Recycling Partnership
- Planning for Disaster Debris Recycling and Composting, organized by the National Recycling Coalition
- Creating Success on Your Own Terms, organized by the Missouri Recycling Association
- Behavior Change for Waste Diversion Programs, organized by the National Recycling Coalition
- Local Actors Aligned, organized by The Recycling Partnership
- In the Stream … and on the Rise?
- Feeling the Paper Cut
- Reuse as Part of the Waste Diversion Toolbox, organized by the National Recycling Coalition
- Recycling Hack-a-Thon, Part Deux, organized by The Recycling Partnership
- Portfolio Approach to Recycling Funding
- Resilient Cities
The Conference will also include a reception and exhibit hall. The Resource Recycling Conference has also teamed up with SWANA to offer continuing education units for attending the conference sessions, and there will be several pre and post conference workshops and events, including Zero Waste Training; NRC’s Annual Membership Meeting and Candidates Forum; Recycling Organization Meeting; Recycling Town Hall Connecting Trade Groups and State Recycling Associations; Measurement Matters; and Murray J Fox Scholarship and NRC’s Annual Awards.