The RETA National Conference is the only all-encompassing program in the country that caters to all levels of experience and positions within Industrial Refrigeration. No matter what level of career, RETA is focused on your success. Not only by offering highly regarded educational content but by offering networking and social opportunities, and a platform for showcasing the latest in products and services. There is something for everyone including the always popular Hotpoint sessions with SCS Engineers!
- Bill Lape: The Best Little MOC Workshop in TX, Tuesday @ 9-11
- Gene Dumas: Teaching the RETA CARO Review Course November 4 – 6.
- Repetition Breeds Complacency: November 8 @ 4:45 – 5: 45.
- SCS Hot Point Session: Emergency Response Planning and Fire Department Coordination, Wed November 7 @ 4 – 5 pm.
- Juan Parra: Ammonia versus Carbon Dioxide as Refrigerants for Industrial refrigeration, which is better? November 8 @ 3 – 4 pm and November 9 – 10 am.
- RETA Jeopardy – SCS Team on Friday November 9 @ 10:30 am with final Jeopardy @ 11:30 am.