SCS Engineers Project Manager, Tia Jeter, will speak at this year’s Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference (MECC) at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, April 23-24, 2019.
Ms. Jeter will speak about “Fugitive Dust Emissions, Permitting, and Modeling at Bluff Road Landfill: A Facility’s Perspective into a Modeled PSD Increment Violation”.
The MECC takes a fresh, regional approach to the increasingly difficult task of environmental compliance, permitting, enforcement, and other critical environmental issues that impact Midwest facilities and institutions. The conference, hosted by state business and manufacturing associations and supported by US EPA and state Agencies, focuses on the following:
- Providing an insider perspective on key regional issues
- Offering valuable, up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law
- Creating a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients and potential clients/customers
- Fostering meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state and local regulators
- Delivering great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and a seasoned perspective
There will also be an early arrival reception at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown on April 22.
Be sure to register for the MECC today!