Please Check Back – Follow Health Guidance
Our next SCS Client Webinar will focus on landfill gas maintenance and how Landfill Operators create more efficient operations using monitoring data. Scott Messier, Site Operations Manager at the Monterey Regional Waste Management District, will join us to describe how he finds efficiencies using SCS eTools.
This lively panel will discuss common operational challenges and demonstrates how maps, charts, and graphs created from your collected data, can enhance technician productivity when:
• Locating new LFG wells,
• Locating the cause of odors or surface emission monitoring hits,
• Determining the cause of LFG migration to probes,
• Identifying obstructions in the header network,
• Getting more gas for a power plant and preventing migration,
• Identifying elevated temperature conditions,
• Creating report libraries for regulatory compliance.
SCS’s format allows you to ask questions throughout the event and ask anonymously if you prefer. We realize September is an extraordinarily busy time this year, so if you register but cannot attend, we’ll send you the recording.
Register to join the live event or receive a link to the session recording if you can’t make it. SCS respects your privacy; you will only receive an event confirmation and reminder.