February 1, 2021
“Advance Your Culture” at the WBA Bank Executives Conference, February 1-3, 2021! Virtually join the largest gathering of Wisconsin bankers who will address different aspects of culture and how it affects your bank. They will also tackle a variety of unique banking-related topics to prepare you for 2021. Members of SCS Engineers staff will be in attendance.
Key benefits of a WBA virtual conference:
- Team registration – One registration fee covers up to 10 staff members from your bank.
- Live presentations – The keynote presentations will be live on our virtual platform throughout the conference.
- Virtual library – A library of several additional “on-demand” presentations will be available at any time through March 5, 2021.
- Peer groups – Participate in discussions with bankers who have similar roles to you in other Wisconsin community banks.
- Virtual exhibitors – Time will be scheduled for face-to-face virtual conversations with exhibitors and sponsors.
Live keynotes include:
- Advancing Your Culture – The Quontic Bank Story: Quontic Bank Chief Empowerment Officer Casey Christopher and American Banker magazine’s 2020 Digital Banker of the Year Patrick Sells
- ICBA Update: ICBA President/CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey
- Is this Time Different?: Futurist Mark Zinder
- Strategic Planning in 2021 and Beyond: CenterState Bank Chief Strategy Officer Chris Nichols
- Economic Update: Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Chief Economist Dr. Lindsey Piegza
- Inclusive Leadership: Unconscious Bias, Trust and Decision-Making: Certified Diversity Professional Deborah Biddle
- Create a Championship Culture Within Your Organization: Initiative One CEO and Founder Dr. Fred Johnson
Click to Register and for more conference information
Posted by Laura Dorn at 10:00 am
January 7, 2021
Members of SCS Engineers Madison, Wisconsin office, will attend the virtual Midwest Economic Forecast Forum on January 7, 2021.
Chicago Fed President Charles Evans will discuss the current economic situation, followed by Craig Dismuke, Chief Economist, Vining Speakers, who will dive into an overview of an economic recovery during a pandemic with an emphasis on the economies of Wisconsin and Indiana.
Click for more information and registration information
Posted by Laura Dorn at 1:00 pm
February 3, 2020
Meet SCS professionals Ray Tierney and Tony Kollasch who will attend the Wisconsin Bankers Association Bank Executives Conference at the Kalahari Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells, February 3-5.
The annual conference will feature 2 days of networking, over 14 hours of sessions, and 8 national speakers. Informative speakers, invaluable networking opportunities, and entertainment are just the tip of the iceberg at this year’s event.
Posted by Laura Dorn at 8:00 am