February 1, 2021
“Advance Your Culture” at the WBA Bank Executives Conference, February 1-3, 2021! Virtually join the largest gathering of Wisconsin bankers who will address different aspects of culture and how it affects your bank. They will also tackle a variety of unique banking-related topics to prepare you for 2021. Members of SCS Engineers staff will be in attendance.
Key benefits of a WBA virtual conference:
- Team registration – One registration fee covers up to 10 staff members from your bank.
- Live presentations – The keynote presentations will be live on our virtual platform throughout the conference.
- Virtual library – A library of several additional “on-demand” presentations will be available at any time through March 5, 2021.
- Peer groups – Participate in discussions with bankers who have similar roles to you in other Wisconsin community banks.
- Virtual exhibitors – Time will be scheduled for face-to-face virtual conversations with exhibitors and sponsors.
Live keynotes include:
- Advancing Your Culture – The Quontic Bank Story: Quontic Bank Chief Empowerment Officer Casey Christopher and American Banker magazine’s 2020 Digital Banker of the Year Patrick Sells
- ICBA Update: ICBA President/CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey
- Is this Time Different?: Futurist Mark Zinder
- Strategic Planning in 2021 and Beyond: CenterState Bank Chief Strategy Officer Chris Nichols
- Economic Update: Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Chief Economist Dr. Lindsey Piegza
- Inclusive Leadership: Unconscious Bias, Trust and Decision-Making: Certified Diversity Professional Deborah Biddle
- Create a Championship Culture Within Your Organization: Initiative One CEO and Founder Dr. Fred Johnson
Click to Register and for more conference information
Posted by Laura Dorn at 10:00 am
February 3, 2020
Meet SCS professionals Ray Tierney and Tony Kollasch who will attend the Wisconsin Bankers Association Bank Executives Conference at the Kalahari Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells, February 3-5.
The annual conference will feature 2 days of networking, over 14 hours of sessions, and 8 national speakers. Informative speakers, invaluable networking opportunities, and entertainment are just the tip of the iceberg at this year’s event.
Posted by Laura Dorn at 8:00 am