November 12, 2020
The Recycling Association of Minnesota, the Minnesota chapter of the Solid Waste Association of North America, and the Minnesota Solid Waste Administrator’s Association teamed up to host a series of 10 webinars running every Thursday from September 10th through November 12th.
The webinars will cover such topics as
- Solid Waste Management Industry Resilience
- The State of Recycling and Solid Waste in Minnesota from the MPCA
- Direction of the Solid Waste and Recycling Industry
- Recycling and Disposal of Green Energy Components
- Expanding End Markets for Problem Plastics
- Recycled Feedstock for Essential Manufacturing During COVID-19
- Problem Landfill Materials
SCS Engineers is a sponsor of the webinars.
Click for webinar details and to register
Posted by Laura Dorn at 2:00 pm