Long-term recommendations for city leaders from the report include:
- Conducting an economic analysis of current management operations.
- Working with contractors.
- Ensuring fees and rates reflect current costs.
- Evaluating local policies and economic incentives.
- Exploring local and unconventional markets.
- Considering streams.
- Examining asset ownership and considering infrastructure investments.
Download - China---s-Recycling-Regulations_-How-American-Cities-Can-Benefit.pdf (PDF, 132KB)
Download the report by clicking here.