March 13, 2022
C&D World will take place March 13-15, 2022 at the Loews Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. The 2022 event promises to be the most dynamic and informative meeting to date.
Attendees can look forward to:
- A two-day educational and networking program, featuring an exhibit hall with the latest C&D equipment advances and technologies.
- An economic forecast delivered by keynote speaker Anirban Basu, Chief Economist for Associated Builders & Contractors.
- Updates on C&D product research and risk remedies.
- Guidance for business owners on how to address legislative and regulatory challenges.
- A members-only tour of Luck Stone’s Atlanta-Stephens plant, which includes a concrete recycling and mixed C&D operation, as well as a working quarry. (Available at an additional fee.)
The conference is hosted by the Construction & Demolition Recycling Association (CDRA).
Click for conference details, exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, and registration information
Posted by Laura Dorn at 8:00 am