March 9, 2021
The Remediation Technology (RemTEC) Virtual summit will take place March 9-11, 2021.
RemTEC will be much more than your typical video-based virtual conference. Their robust virtual platform will provide a seamless experience of educational sessions, networking opportunities, custom-built exhibitor booths, and much more.
The Conference Keynote will feature a panel discussion on “Lessons Learned and What’s Next for Site Remediation from Industry Titans.”
The conference will feature several Tracks:
- Track 1: PFAS Treatment Advances
- Track 2: Waterfront Remedial Solutions
- Track 3: PFAS Forensics
- Track 4: Remediation Case Studies from Around the World
- Track 5: PFAS Analytical Challenges and Opportunities
- Track 6: Remediation Case Studies from the O&G Industry
- Track 7: PFAS Thermal Treatment Challenges and Opportunities
- Track 8: Lines of Evidence Approaches in Remediation: Technical and Legal Perspectives
- Track 9: 1,4 Dioxane
- Track 10: Vapor Intrusion
- Plus Additional Pre-Recorded Sessions
Click to view the agenda and register today!
Posted by Laura Dorn at 12:00 am