July 12, 2021
The Energy, Utility & Environmental Conference speaker series continues with virtual live and on-demand presentations throughout 2021.
EUEC is hosting ten live streaming monthly conferences from March through December 2021 featuring 300 speakers and over 70 virtual exhibit booths with live networking & marketing. Professionals from SCS Engineers are speaking at several of these sessions.
Conference 5 takes place July 12-13, 2021 and explores MSW, RNG, LFG, Biofuels, Green, Climate, GHG.
SCS Engineers professionals will present at two sessions in this track:
- Senior Vice President, Pat Sullivan, will present on “The Evolution of Emission Controls on Landfill Gas Engines (Track E5.1 , July 13 at 10:00 AM PST)
- Senior Project Director, Jeff Pierce, will explore “Flip or Flop: Conversion of Biogas Power Generation to RNG (Track E3.1, July 12 at 2:oo PM PST)
Click for program details and registration information
Posted by Laura Dorn at 7:00 am
June 22, 2020
SWANAPalooza has been rescheduled to the week of June 22, 2020, and will now be a Virtual Event titled “Connecting our Resources”. SWANA’s leadership anticipates that the virtual conference will allow even more of the solid waste community to participate in this important industry event.
SWANApalooza is SWANA’s leading conference for solid waste professionals to explore environmental solutions for integrated solid waste management. SWANA is working around the clock to organize this important virtual event.
Numerous SCS professionals will deliver presentations, including these and on-demand at the SCS Booth.
- Tuesday, June 23, 3:40 PM – 4:15 PM
How Innovative Technologies are Improving Landfill Operations – David Hostetter, Chris Woloszyn, and Sam Rice
Join a lively discussion on current and emerging technologies and how they are applied to landfills.
- Can’t wait? Listen to this recently published podcast.
- Wednesday, June 24, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Keynote: PFAS Management Research in Solid Waste Landfills – Viraj deSilva, Bryan Staley, Thabet, Tolaymat, Morton Barlaz, Timothy Townsend
Learn about research to understand the environmental risks posed by PFAS in solid waste management.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2:45 PM – 3:30 PM
PFAS Treatment and Concentrated Waste Management Alternatives in Solid Waste Landfills – Viraj deSilva
Compare the benefits, costs, and potential drawbacks to PFAS treatment options in landfill leachate.
- Wednesday, June 24, 3:40 PM – 4:15 PM
Navigating the Maze of Federal Air Quality Regulations for Landfills – Pat Sullivan
Learn about the EPA’s landfill regulations, including NSPS, NESHAP, and Emission Guidelines.
- Thursday, June 25, 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM
Keynote: COVID-19 Steps to Recovery – The Path Forward – Michelle Leonard
Join us to discuss the steps that the industry will take as we navigate to the ‘new normal’
For details and registration information visit https://swanapalooza.org
Posted by Laura Dorn at 8:00 am
April 20, 2020
EUEC 2020: The Energy, Utility & Environment Conference and Exhibition, is set to proceed as a VIRTUAL CONFERENCE, with remote access to EUEC 2020, using a brand new EUEC Mobile App that will be active April 15, 2020.
You can Register as a “Virtual Attendee” giving you the ability to network and learn all from the comfort of your mobile device.
The conference will include presentations on numerous tracks:
- Utility Regs, Permits and Compliance
- AQ Control, Compliance & Testing
- Coal, Oil, Gas, Pumps & Turbines
- Power Gen & Energy Services
- Climate, MSW, LFG, RNG, Biofuels
- Renewable Energy, Storage, Efficiency
- O&M, DDD & EHS, Fire Safety
- CCR, CCS, ELG, and Coal Ash
- Water, 316(B) & Cooling Tower
Click here for more information and to register
Posted by Laura Dorn at 8:00 am