March 17, 2023
Join SCS Engineers professionals at the 2023 Annual Florida Brownfields Conference, June 19-21, at Avanti International Resort in Orlando, Florida.
The Florida Brownfields Conference always brings great information from industry experts. The Call for Abstracts was extended through Friday, May 19. Organizers are seeking presentations on
- Innovations in the Brownfields Industry (Technology, Project Implementation, Community Outreach, and/or Planning)
- Brownfields Funding and Incentives (Opportunity Zones, State Brownfield Incentives, and/or Leveraging Funding Sources for Brownfield Projects)
- Emerging Contaminants of Concern and How These are Managed
- Brownfields Lessons Learned and/or Lifecycles of Successful Brownfields Projects
- Environmental Justice (Community Health Improvements through Brownfields Redevelopment and/or Equitable Development, and/or Workforce Development as an Environmental Justice Catalyst)
- Brownfields Projects addressing Climate Change, Sustainability, and Renewable Energy
Registration is now open. For registration information and more details as the conference takes shape, click here.
Hope to see you there!
Posted by Laura Dorn at 11:32 am