Energy Audits and Assessments
SCS Engineers audits and assesses energy consumption in support of industrial, commercial, educational, and governmental clients, helping them uncover energy savings and increase performance opportunities, including compliance.
This is achieved by:
- Analyzing electricity, natural gas, fuels, and water usage
- Analyzing utility rate information regarding water, natural gas, and electricity
- Assessing the operation of high energy-consuming equipment and processes
- Conducting ASHRAE Level 1, 2, and 3 energy audits
- Evaluating energy rate structures, incentives, rebates, and financing
- Evaluating peak energy demand, load profiles, and consumption
- Evaluating sub-meter equipment and processes
- Identifying energy savings opportunities
- Justifying project cost/savings through life-cycle cost analysis and simple payback determinations
- Preparing energy dashboards with key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Reviewing energy-related building and equipment technical data
Did you know that your building can earn energy certifications like a refrigerator or a light bulb? It can. And we can help.
Buildings with certifications save energy and money, and they help protect the environment. They generate fewer greenhouse gas emissions than typical buildings.
SCS Engineers has licensed professionals qualified to evaluate your facility and determine its energy performance.